As both a military wife and mother, I've learned the value of capturing fleeting moments as they happen. Even when my husband is home from deployments, time slips away so easily. Little boys who are digging in the dirt and covered in mud one day are putting on backpacks and heading off to school the next. My goal is to help you not only capture but also create memories that you can look back on fondly for years to come.
For me, it’s all about the little things – a tender glance, a touch, a secret kiss. I’m drawn to what goes unsaid… the parts of love that are communicated without words. It brings me such joy to create art for you. I absolutely love telling love stories, and I strive to capture authentic moments & details. My style is photojournalistic and heavily inspired by romance.
I buy way too many candles, and I love unique jewelry. I could eat sushi every day for every meal, and love pumpkin spice despite knowing there is not any pumpkin in it. I’m inspired by life. I love to capture life as it unfolds; the laughter of little ones as you play with them, little ones meeting and learning to interact with their even littler siblings, tender looks and touches between couples, flushed cheeks and scrunched faces from laughter. I cannot describe how wonderful it is to document your celebration of your life and love.
i believe that…
1. beauty is love, and when we are filled with love, it shows.
2. romance is a mystery and is something to treasure… every. single. day.
3. sunshine, giggles, and hugs are good for the soul.
4. travel is essential.
5. little else compares to seeing the smile your partner has just for you, and the butterflies you feel each time your eyes meet.
6. a notebook & pen should never be far from reach…& a cup of coffee.
7. life is too precious to pursue anything that doesn’t make us come alive.
8. a city skyline and a clear, starry night sky are each awe-inspiring and beautiful in their own way.
9. we each were made with a divine purpose to fulfill…& that our passions are a pretty good roadmap to finding out what that is.
10. a little bit of sparkle adds some magic to the day.
11. learning never gets old.
12. family and friendships are two of the most valuable things in the world.
LET’S CREATE SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL.
Photo credit: June Bug Photography